This challenge is to motivate and encourage you to eliminate chaos and clutter in your home and transform it to the clean and orderly place it’s supposed to be. Anyone (especially those who are not naturally organized like me) can join no matter what day we are on.
1. Plan your meals for the coming week, make your grocery list and go shopping.
2. Plan how you will destress and have fun tomorrow, either by yourself or with family and friends.
3. Declutter, clean and arrange your books (or bookshelf), documents, old receipts, papers, stationary and the likes. Basically, anywhere you put papers, stationary or books should be attended to. Time: 15 minutes (+ extra 5 minutes if you anticipate any distractions).
4. General cleaning and mopping of the house including bathrooms and toilet. Spend your weekend in a clean house. Also tomorrow is for resting, not working.
TIPS FOR HOMEMAKERS WHO WORK 9-5 JOBS
1. Still plan your meals for the coming week and go grocery shopping tonight or tomorrow morning
2. Ensure you do your general cleaning today even if you have to sleep late. You’ll have the whole day tomorrow to rest
3. Your decluttering may be moved to tomorrow, but don’t overdo it, stick to the time limit.
“These days, my idea of living dangerously is going grocery shopping without a list.” – Unknown