Though not itself a country, areas of Antarctica is claimed by a number of countries. About 1000 to 5000 people live at research stations in Antarctica per year. It is no permanent home.
- The church buildings in qAntarctica, such as Chapel of the Snows, are being used to promote Buddhist and Baháʼí Faith ceremonies
- There was a revival of the Eastern orthodox religion and the initiation of their temple which is now a widely visible landmark.
- Pray that the Lord will raise up laborers who are specifically passionate about souls Antarctica
- Pray that the true Gospel will penetrate and take over Antarctica through the mouths of faithful witnesses
- Pray that a counter revival of the of the Truth will spring up out of Antarctica
After fasting and praying, this is what I perceive the Lord is saying to the people of these nations:
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction. Proverbs 1:7