Greed is an intense desire for something especially wealth, power or food.
Consequences of being Greedy
- You will backslide and end up in Hell: When people like to have lots of money, that causes all kinds of bad things to happen. Some people have stopped believing the message about Christ because they just want to get more money. As a result, they have caused themselves to be very sad because they have many troubles/pierce themselves with many sorrows. 1 Timothy 6:10
- You will bring trouble upon your household. See Proverbs 15:27
How To Get rid of Greed in your Life?
- Guard your heart because your life is worth more than the things you have. See Luke 12:15
- Even if you become very rich, do not think it is important. See Psalm 62:10
- Practise being content with what you have. See Hebrews 13:5. Give God thanks for whatever you have. See yourself as being blessed because there are many who do not have it. Extend your hands to the poor and needy.
God bless you as you obey the Word of God.