This challenge is to motivate and encourage you to eliminate chaos and clutter in your home and transform it to the clean and orderly place it’s supposed to be. Anyone (especially those who are not naturally organized like me) can join no matter what day we are on.
1. Remove your bedsheets and pillow cases for washing. Expose your mattress to air for at least 12 hours before covering it up with a clean sheet. Also vacuum or dust the surface, corners and edges of your mattress
2. Wash all your dirty clothes, towels bedsheets, etc. Also include table cloths and throw-pillow cases if you have those
3. Sweep or Vacuum and mop the floors (rooms, under the bed, parlour, kitchen, lobby)
4. Scrub the floors and walls in your bathrooms and toilets
5. Wash your toilet with a good toilet soap and disinfectant
“As for laundry, I might characterize it as approaching the moral realm; there are days when it seems a miracle to be able to make dirty things clean” – Kathleen Norris